Integrated Seals for concrete pipes
Seal for concrete pipes EN 1916 and FBS quality guide line
- Loose sealing ring
- Wedge-shaped sealing body for easier manhole ring mounting
- Optimum sealing security
- EN 681-1
- QR 4060 (FBS Quality guideline)
- Regularly inspected by MPA NRW, KIWA and BENOR
ES RUBBER advantages
- Ring vulcanization using injection molding process or vulcanization sheet
- Cooperating and developing with a leading expert in sealing solutions, Dr. Werner Grabe
- Profiles’ physical properties and performance certified for relevant European standards and FBS requirements by MPA NRW Dortmund, BENOR COPRO and Kiwa (KOMO quality mark).
All ES RUBBER high-quality, durable profiles, sealing rings and sealing gaskets are produced using conventional and advanced elastomers such as EPDM, SBR and NR, with Shore A hardness levels ranging from 40 to 50.