Water and Sewage Handling Solutions
ES RUBBER customers can choose from an impressive array of custom made and off-the-shelf seals for diverse industries and applications. We maintain an extensive inventory of products in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials that meet the requirements for most applications. We also offer custom extruding services to manufacture rubber profiles for special applications.
Superior materials and top-notch advantages
- All ES Rubber seals are produced using conventional and advanced elastomers: EPDM, SBR, NR, NBR, CR, Viton®, silicone with shore A hardness ranging from 40 to 90
- In-house rubber compounding, mixing and laboratory facilities
- Extrusion and vulcanization on modern production lines
- Ring vulcanization using injection molding process or vulcanization sheet, gasket rings and frames
- Cooperating and developing with Dr. Werner Grabe, a leading expert in sealing solutions
- Profiles’ physical properties and performance certified for relevant European standards and FBS requirements by MPA NRW Dortmund, BENOR COPRO and Kiwa (KOMO quality mark).